Monday, February 11, 2008

Second Addendum

I am comfortably ensconced in my home away from home, the Devon B&B, for the final night before the adventure begins. There was a day of rain, so I did not go out to Lyttleton Harbor, but instead stayed in town and explored the marvelous Hagley Botanical Gardens here. I'll share lots of photos of things that caught my eye. Bugs in particular were new again.
Hopefully there will be no problems and everything will fall into place. The weather for our Routeburn hike this weekend is predicted to be cold and wet, which sounds mighty unpleasant. I can only hope that this is one of the times when the weather man gets it wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nutter! Great pics of NZ. You are missing a good party tonight, but we will drink for you! Have fun with your travels.

keep laughing~
anna