Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How to use this blog

Blog posts are in reverse chronological order, so in order to follow the story from scratch you have to find the beginning of the story line. To do that, use the date links in the right-hand sidebar. There are two major stories in this blog to date: the first, starting in 2005, documents my first trip to Antarctica and New Zealand, while the second, starting in 2008, is about the most recent trip.

The 2005/2006 posts have a lot more information about McMurdo, with pictures of equipment and the environs. The recent posts follow my 2008 work assignment more. There are a couple posts about people I met there (a start at making a series of portraits of some of the many people that McMurdo tick that never really got of the ground).

You can comment on the various links by using the comment link at the bottom of each post. I am pretty sure that you can make an anonymous post (but not 100% sure), if you just work at it. Certainly a google account works if you must sign in. I like comments - your reactions help me tune the next posts and let me know someone actually reads this stuff!

Thanks for following my exploits! I hope you enjoyed it, and maybe learned something in the process.
Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah. nice thoughts ))

Anonymous said...

NASA discovers creature under Antarctica ice
http://youtu.be/tWq2bukeBp0